We believe that by remaining active, people of all abilities build confidence, autonomy, and self-worth in both sports and in other areas of life. Dare2tri empowers athletes to believe they can do anything they set their minds to.
However, physical activity is a roadblock for some individuals with disabilities due to expensive medical bills, training costs, and insurance not covering adaptive sports equipment.
For less than you spend on coffee each week, you can help Dare2tri athletes overcome barriers to reach their potential and fulfill their dreams by making a one-time or reccurring, monthly donation.
Dare2tri Paratriathlon Club is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
Support Dare2tri on AmazonSmile
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support Dare2tri by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Support Dare2tri on Giving assistant
Do your everyday shopping through Giving Assistant to save money and earn cash back at over 3,000+ online stores. Then, donate some or all of your earnings to our organization. It’s that easy and it's free to join. Start shopping at Giving Assistant.
Donate FREQUENT FLYER MILES
If you are interested in donating frequent flyer miles to help athletes attend races, clinics, and camps, please contact Keri Serota.
Examples of Costs
- $10-90 covers the cost of tires and tubes for the adaptive bikes and racing chairs
- $50 covers the cost of race shirt for an athlete
- $25 covers the entry fee for an athlete to attend Multisport Clinic
- $100 covers a race entry for one athlete for one race or one race kit for an athlete
- $300 covers the registration for one athlete at the Paratriathlon Training Camp
- $500 covers the travel and lodging for an athlete to race at Paratriathlon Nationals
- $2500 covers the cost of a youth adaptive bicycle
- $4000 covers the cost of one racing wheelchair
- $3000 covers the cost of a tandem bicycle
- $6000 covers the cost of a racing hand bicycle