Each Dare2tri coach holds coaching certifications from USA Triathlon and are passionate about promoting health and fitness. In addition, the coaching team is specifically trained and is committed to creatively and appropriately adapting physical activity and training plans to meet the unique needs of Dare2tri athletes.
Dare2tri provides two free training plans for athletes. The training plans are designed to prepare athletes for specific races on the Dare2tri race schedule. The plans include Dare2tri’s weekly practice schedule, camps, and clinics but are also flexible enough for you to train independently.
Downloading your training plan is simple:
- Click on the plan that best suits your fitness level. You will be redirected to the Training Peaks website.
- Click on “Buy Now” in the upper left corner of the screen to purchase the training plan. It’s $100 value but free for Dare2tri members!
- Log In if you have an existing TrainingPeaks account or Sign Up to create an account. Creating an account is free.
- Enter the coupon code Dare2tri100.
- The training plan will populate to your online training calendar.
You can choose to print the plan or have workouts emailed to you daily by going to the “Settings” tab under your account and selecting “Email Options.”
Recommended swim toys: These are the recommended swim tools to use during the drill based stroke correction of the workouts. These tools should come with you to each pool swim workout. Dare2tri members and volunteers receive a 30% discount when they use the code: dare2tri. We have some of these toys at practice for your to use but highly recommend you have your own set for swims outside of our practice.