sponsor an athlete
Crossing the first finish line is an achievement like no other. It empowers individuals to set goals, follow dreams, and experience life without barriers.
In order to finish, you have to start.
Dare2tri provides a starting point for athletes with physical disabilities and visual impairments at its Injured Military Camp, Paratriathlon Training Camp, and Kids Paratriathlon Training Camp.
During camp, participants have access to first-rate facilities, ample state of the art adaptive equipment, top-level coaches, and highly trained and qualified staff and volunteers.
Dare2tri believes that no athlete should miss the opportunity to attend camp because of an inability to pay. Each year, more than half of all camp participants request a partial or full scholarship to cover the cost of attending camp which includes access to all programs, accommodations, ground transportation, and meals. Your contribution to Dare2tri will help provide an aspiring paratriathlete the opportunity to reach the start line and cross the finish line.
SPONSOR AN ATHLETE: YOUTH
Youth athletes have the opportunity to attend Dare2tri’s annual Kids Paratriathlon Training Camp, open to participants ages 6 to 21 with physical disabilities and visual impairments.
- $25 provides the subsidized cost of registration for one youth athlete
- $300 covers the costs for one youth athlete, including: coaching, transportation, swag, and meals
As a sponsor, you will receive the information of the youth athlete you have sponsored for Dare2tri's Kids Paratriathlon Training Camp. Information provided will include: athlete biography, triathlon goals, pictures, and more.
SPONSOR AN ATHLETE: ADULT/INJURED VETERAN
- $125 provides a race registration for Leon’s Triathlon for an Injured Military Camp participant
- $315 provides the subsidized cost of registration for one athlete at Paratriathlon Training Camp
- $500 covers the costs for one adult and/or injured veteran to attend Paratriathlon Training Camp or Injured Military Camp, including: coaching, lodging, meals, swag, supplies, and race registration
As a sponsor, you will receive the information of the adult and/or injured veteran athlete you have sponsored for Dare2tri's Paratriathlon Training Camp and/or Injured Military Camp. Information provided will include: athlete biography, triathlon goals, pictures, and more.
sponsor an athlete: race entry
Throughout the season Dare2tri supports athletes in select triathlon races. Athletes have the chance to put into action what they have learned from camps, clinics, and weekly practices in an inclusive community environment,
- $150 provides a scholarships for a race entry at one of Dare2tri's supported races
As a sponsor, you will receive the information for the athlete you have sponsored for a race entry. Information provided will include: athlete biography, triathlon goals, finish line pictures, and more.