DARE2TRI RACE2RAISE TEAM
When you join the Dare2tri Race2Raise Team you'll become part of a community of fitness revolutionaries.
We believe that ability is limitless when you set your mind to something. By being active, people of all abilities build confidence and develop a stronger sense of self-worth—in fitness AND in life.
Race2Raise team members commit to raising money for Dare2tri in pursuit of a personal racing goal. In exchange, we provide a unique experience that includes training support, race day perks, and access to an amazing community of athletes.
All funds from Race2Raise allow us to provide equipment, programs, and training that give people with physical disabilities and visual impairments the opportunity to lead active, healthy lifestyles. Join us!
How to BECOME PART OF THE TEAM
1. Choose your event
Select from one of our affiliate races or you can choose one of your own.
2. Join Race2Raise
Join the team by selecting your race below or emailing email@example.com with your race info. We'll get you set up to register.
3. Register for your Race
Once you've joined the Race2Raise team we'll give you the information you need to register for your race.
Choose Your Own Race
Sign up for any endurance event your heart desires! You'll still get fabulous perks and access to an amazing community. Tell us about your race.
As part of the team you'll receive:
- Training plans and support
- Invites to exclusive practices & training opportunities in the Chicago area
- Regular emails about training tips, nutrition, coaching advice, athlete spotlights, and more
- A customized fundraising webpage to make securing donations easy.
- Step-by-step fundraising assistance and fundraising tips to help you meet your goals
- Individualized support from Dare2tri staff to assist you with any needs
- A race day singlet or tri top to wear during your race
- A training tech t-shirt to show off your Dare2tri pride during training
- Discounts on Dare2tri apparel
Select races also receive the following:
- A celebratory kickoff event for the team
- A VIP race day experience, including gear check and a designated gathering space for before and after your event
See affiliate races for details.
For more information or to join the team, email Sandy Jocoy at firstname.lastname@example.org.