A half-day of indoor training and high-quality instruction for all ages.
March 3 (12-6PM)
Illinois Bone and Joint, 1919 Skokie Valley Road, HIGHLAND PARK, IL 60035
Dare2tri’s Multisport Clinic is open to athletes with disabilities of all ages, ability levels, and experience with triathlon. The clinic provides a unique opportunity for anyone interested in triathlons to experience coaching and training in each of the various disciplines. The event includes functional strength training, yoga, swimming, cycling, running, and wheelchair pushing clinics led by highly trained coaches and mentor athletes.
The Dare2tri Multisport Clinic is hosted at Illinois Bone and Joint, Vision Quest Cycling, and Foss Swim School, which are all conveniently located at the intersection of Skokie Valley Road and Park Avenue in Highland Park, Illinois. This event offers a fantastic introduction to the sport of triathlon and it’s a great way to get fired up about the upcoming triathlon season! Join us!
Your $25 registration fee includes:
- A Dare2tri tech t-shirt
- Use of adaptive equipment
- High-level, individualized coaching
Scholarships are available for those with financial need. PLEASE FILL OUT THE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE CLINIC. Apply for a scholarship.
2016 Multisport Clinic: By the Numbers
Dare2tri served 41 athletes with the help of 46 volunteers. Athletes ranged from 9 to 71 years old.
Significant Improvements Due to the Clinic:
- 50% of athletes that attended stated that the Multisport Clinic significantly improved their confidence.
- 50% of athletes that attended stated that the Multisport Clinic completely improved their willingness to try new activities.
- 58% of athletes that attended stated that the Multisport Clinic completely improved their awareness of triathlon opportunities.
In partnership with: