Dare2tri Ability Fund Grant
2018 applications are open!
APPLICATION DEADLINE JULY 27.
BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE ABILITY FUND APPLICATION GUIDELINES.
The goal of the Ability Fund is to allow established and committed Dare2tri athletes the ability to achieve their athletic goals by eliminating the barrier of high-priced equipment, travel, coaching, and race entry fees.
Athletes may apply for grants in one or more of the following categories:
- Equipment/Equipment Upgrades
- Sport-Specific Prosthetics
- One-On-One Coaching
- Race/Travel Assistance, Camps and Clinics
Eligibility to apply for the Ability Fund Grant includes:
- Active participant in Dare2tri (at least 2 main events in the last 12 months, see guidelines for details)
- Discussion of eligibility with coach or program staff and agreement from coach or program staff to write a letter of recommendation
- Financial need
OTHER ORGANIZATIONS OFFERING GRANTS
There are several organizations and foundations that offer grant opportunities for athletes with physical disabilities or visual impairments. For more information on what is available, please follow the links below: