Dare2tri Race2Raise Team
2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Our 2018 Chicago Marathon team is FULL! Check out our Race2Raise page for other opportunities.
October 7, 2018
Dare2tri is proud to be an affiliate charity for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. When you join Dare2tri Race2Raise you get to achieve your own health and wellness goals and at the same time help our athletes achieve theirs. Dare2tri transforms the lives of people with physical disabilities and visual impairments by helping them get active through the sport of triathlon.
Join the team, raise money, and race with an amazing community—it's that easy! All funds from Race2Raise allow us to provide equipment, programs, and training that give people with physical disabilities and visual impairments the opportunity to lead active, healthy lifestyles. Join us!
To learn more about Dare2tri, visit our about us page.
Email Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the Chicago Marathon Race2Raise Team.
When you join the Dare2tri Race2Raise Team and commit to reaching your fundraising minimum, you'll be guaranteed entry into the Chicago Marathon AND we’ll cover the cost of your race entry fee!
As part of the team you'll receive:
- A celebratory kickoff event for the team, including a meet & greet with Dare2tri athletes
- Access to other team members for support
- Training plans and support
- Invites to exclusive practices & training opportunities in the Chicago area
- Regular emails about training tips, nutrition, coaching advice, athlete spotlights, and more
- A customized fundraising webpage to make securing donations easy
- Step-by-step fundraising assistance and fundraising tips to help you meet your goals
- Individualized support from Dare2tri staff to assist you with any needs
- A race day singlet to wear during your race
- A training tech t-shirt to show off your Dare2tri pride during training
- Discounts on Dare2tri apparel
RACE DAY PERKS
- A VIP race day experience, including a designated gathering space for before or after the race
- Dare2tri staff at the race day space to help you get situated
- Gear check at the race day space
Team Dare2tri & Marathon Entry
As an affiliate charity, Dare2tri has a limited number of guaranteed entries into the marathon. Applications for guaranteed entries will be available from October 24 to November 30. To register with a guaranteed entry, you must use a unique URL, which is only available after you join the Dare2tri Race2Raise Team. The minimum fundraising commitment for a guaranteed entry is $1,500.
Got your own entry?
If you secured your own entry into the marathon you can still join team Dare2tri! You will receive all the same perks of training and fundraising assistance, race-day support, and one-of-a-kind gear. The minimum fundraising commitment for runners with their own entry is $1,000.